Facebook Profile Pic

It's a Global thing!

Words United: It's Global Union through creativity. We seek to enlighten each of our experiences around the whole world.
Words United, inspired by Louisiana Words (louisianawords.blogspot.com), seeks to push creative unity on the global scale. It is encouraged this way to help educate experiences insides and outside our mainland. Of course, this blog is in no way meant to make others feel they cannot participate. Even if you are not American please submit your words and expand this site into whatever direction necessary to enlighten the world. We don't have to be competitors; we could be family. If you are interested in submitting or asking questions: 1. You may email louisianawords@gmail.com 2. You may submit work via message to the Words United Facebook Page.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Gay Marriage (Louis Toliver Jr - Swartz, LA)

I can’t think of a better portrait of America than you
Myself, I think of, in the same way, so that makes two
I admire everything about your body and what’s inside
The best kept secrets, I know, in your heart, they hide
If I should ever choose between death and you, my life
That’d be easy cause I could never think of a better wife
Or vice versa, I could be your wife and that is true love
A true love in image, which comes from our GOD above
Pay no one attention, husband, focus on my loving words
Let the states stare, let them define love in confusing herds
I hope our love leaves their small governments whirled
We don’t need them in our America or our big, big world

So I am taking quick action and getting down on my knee
To tell you, husband, I want to get married and happily be

No comments:

Post a Comment