Facebook Profile Pic

It's a Global thing!

Words United: It's Global Union through creativity. We seek to enlighten each of our experiences around the whole world.
Words United, inspired by Louisiana Words (louisianawords.blogspot.com), seeks to push creative unity on the global scale. It is encouraged this way to help educate experiences insides and outside our mainland. Of course, this blog is in no way meant to make others feel they cannot participate. Even if you are not American please submit your words and expand this site into whatever direction necessary to enlighten the world. We don't have to be competitors; we could be family. If you are interested in submitting or asking questions: 1. You may email louisianawords@gmail.com 2. You may submit work via message to the Words United Facebook Page.

Friday, October 16, 2015

I Embrace Him (Louis Toliver Jr - USA/Austin, Texas)


I must thank God now for the intuitive life he gave
Because I spent most of it vying for unwanted love
I wish not to be a dark crow but a pure loving dove
I embrace Him that has come for my heart to save

I no longer let misguided You make my soul impure
My bond with Him is greater than death, I assure
We grab hold unto a new marriage between just us
Leaving behind all the troubles of false love‘s fuss

I must thank God for Him who has renewed my life
If it weren’t for meeting the depth of hurt from You
I would not have recognized that I could be His wife
When I embrace him I feel all of our spiritual fluid brew

You have no say in our love and as we build it strong
You can watch as I fly up in His embrace forever long

No comments:

Post a Comment