Facebook Profile Pic

It's a Global thing!

Words United: It's Global Union through creativity. We seek to enlighten each of our experiences around the whole world.
Words United, inspired by Louisiana Words (louisianawords.blogspot.com), seeks to push creative unity on the global scale. It is encouraged this way to help educate experiences insides and outside our mainland. Of course, this blog is in no way meant to make others feel they cannot participate. Even if you are not American please submit your words and expand this site into whatever direction necessary to enlighten the world. We don't have to be competitors; we could be family. If you are interested in submitting or asking questions: 1. You may email louisianawords@gmail.com 2. You may submit work via message to the Words United Facebook Page.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Last Resort (Louis Toliver Jr - USA/Austin, Texas)

This is my last resort
Let my pen no longer distort
I am me and I am here
Future, you no longer fear

No more suffocation
Keeping breathing
I really don’t care
Who’s teething

Me and my pen is all I got
I’m taking the half-court shot
I am me and I am here
Hold your pursues really near

No more of me self-doubting
Keep breathing
Can’t let all your hate
Keep me seething

This is my last resort
Let my pen no longer distort
I am me and I am here
Future, you no longer fear

No comments:

Post a Comment