Facebook Profile Pic

It's a Global thing!

Words United: It's Global Union through creativity. We seek to enlighten each of our experiences around the whole world.
Words United, inspired by Louisiana Words (louisianawords.blogspot.com), seeks to push creative unity on the global scale. It is encouraged this way to help educate experiences insides and outside our mainland. Of course, this blog is in no way meant to make others feel they cannot participate. Even if you are not American please submit your words and expand this site into whatever direction necessary to enlighten the world. We don't have to be competitors; we could be family. If you are interested in submitting or asking questions: 1. You may email louisianawords@gmail.com 2. You may submit work via message to the Words United Facebook Page.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Epic Love (Louis Toliver Jr-USA/Austin, Texas)


There is no need to be cliché
I am on my knees with this plea
I’m giving you my heart my way
Let me hold onto you as a part of me

I’m your epic love
Your pride and true
Your guiding white dove
Your sky that is blue

You’re my epic love
The soul in my veins
The man I dream of
The hand holding my reins

There is no need to be cliché
No mention of loves of the past
Let us feel our lips until we’re grey
Our epic love will forever last

No comments:

Post a Comment