Facebook Profile Pic

It's a Global thing!

Words United: It's Global Union through creativity. We seek to enlighten each of our experiences around the whole world.
Words United, inspired by Louisiana Words (louisianawords.blogspot.com), seeks to push creative unity on the global scale. It is encouraged this way to help educate experiences insides and outside our mainland. Of course, this blog is in no way meant to make others feel they cannot participate. Even if you are not American please submit your words and expand this site into whatever direction necessary to enlighten the world. We don't have to be competitors; we could be family. If you are interested in submitting or asking questions: 1. You may email louisianawords@gmail.com 2. You may submit work via message to the Words United Facebook Page.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hurt (Louis Toliver Jr-USA/Austin, Texas)

I've never been able to figure out why hurt exists or why someone would find pleasure in it. Pain isn't necessary.

I hurt, but I don't know why I hurt sometimes. I'm sure you hurt too. We all do. It's a cruel cruel reality. 

I've never been able to grasp the reality of hurt's uncertainty or why anyone would think there is hurt's certainty.

I hurt, and I know why I hurt sometimes. I'm sure you hurt too. We all do. It's a real real reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment